Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Beginning....

It all began March of 2007 on a plane from Yantai, China to Beijing when the Lord clearly told me that He would take me many places and to just be ready. Since then, I've been following His lead and boy has He taken me all over the World. China-March 2007, India-January 2008 & most recently, Ethiopia- October 2008.



The Lord has blessed me with very generous family, friends, colleagues and even strangers that are willing to give their financial and prayer support. The Lord used them to send me and all together we were able to be His hands and feet to the people of Ethiopia. I realize that each person plays a major role in reaching the Nations for the Lord. Some are senders and pray-ers and others are go-ers...I'm humbled that I've been able to be a go-er the past year and a half and I thank you, my senders and pray-ers, for partnering with me on these trips. What a huges blessing it has been!



I hope you enjoy this Journal I've created of my experiences in Ethiopia.



Many Blessings & Thanks,






Alecia Shannon

No comments: